Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at St Ives Medieval Faire 2018. This page will be your guide to being a vendor at the event.
The St Ives Medieval Faire is Ku-ring-gai Council’s premier ticketed special events held at the St Ives Showground. It is an annual event hosted by Ku-ring-gai Council as a paid premium entertainment and education event.
Applications are now open for Vendor Stalls to participate in the event.
(Please note food vendors are not being accepted and confirmed at this time our event operations contractor is scoping the food layout) to register early interest please email us.
In 2018 we request vendors and stallholders complete the relevant form for the category they
We accept applications for a range of vendors and services at the Faire.
- Medieval Trader (hand made goods of high historic accuracy sold from an authentic stall . Note – your items will be reviewed by the relevant re-enactment coordinator prior to approval)
- Medieval Demonstrator (main purpose is to demonstrate medieval trade not to sell)
- Medieval Vendor (primary purpose to sell goods with some historic accuracy – such as clothing , swords, larp goods. Mainly mass produced)
Medieval Vendors will be located according to authenticity and relevant groupings.
- Medieval Society or Group (main purpose to promote society/group activities or membership the group must demonstrate relevance to the medieval faire)
- General Market Stall (general event goods to sell with limited authenticity such as hats, mass produced t shirts) FORM
- Artist (such as selling handmade jewellery, drawings, painting or craft with some medieval context)
- Other (any other stall)
Other vendors will be accepted / located according to event requirements and to ensure diversity of goods and services
If you have any questions, please contact our Event Producer
Please ensure that read everything carefully and send any inquires to [email protected]
Information and vendor contact details
|Telephone||02 9424 0354 (Les Currie)|