Here are a few handy hints to help you make the most of your Medieval Faire experience:
- This is a Rain, Hail or Shine event. The event will go ahead unless you are notified by us via email. Please check our website www.stivesmedievalfaire.com.au or Facebook page for any updates.
- No refunds are possible after purchase of ticket unless the event is cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets to ensure they are correct.
- This ticket/s is/are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the St Ives Precinct.
THE FAIRE EVENT RULES include but are not limited to:
- Entry to the site is conditional on a security check on entry.
- Patrons must be aware and comply with NSW Laws in relation to props, costumes and any items that may be considered a weapon, or any weapons policy of the event. Staff have sole discretion in any matter that it believes may affect public safety or be important to protect the integrity of the event.
- Misuse of any prop weapon, such as swinging it in a public area or causing a hazard to attendees, will result in the weapon or prop being deemed unsafe.
- Any person deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may not be admitted.
- Any person causing a nuisance, disturbance, damage or injury may be ejected from the site and may be referred to police who are on-site for the event..
- The unauthorized use of commercial photography/film equipment is not permitted.
- Safety zones – ticket holders are not to enter within roped or fenced performance areas and must comply with instructions of event staff and volunteers to ensure their safety.
- The use of laser pointers, loud audio players and mirrors is prohibited.
- Dogs on lead are permitted but must comply with any event rules in relation to food areas and distance from selected performances.
- People using Guide dogs and Guide dogs are welcome have no restrictions at the event as required under legislation.
- NSW Companion Card is accepted at the event.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- All GA tickets give general admission to the Showground. The tickets do not entitle anyone to specific seating, VIP or premium experiences that have an additional fee. These additional items can be purchased.
- Ticket holders can sit or stand within permitted areas to view various attractions.
- Pass outs or readmissions must be conducted via the main security point(s).
- Ku-ring-gai Council takes no responsibility for any goods or equipment lost or damaged at the Medieval Faire.
- Ku-ring-gai Council accepts no responsibility for the quality or value of goods purchased from vendors associated with the Medieval Faire.
- Ticket holders are to make themselves aware of the Showground Emergency Evacuation policy that will be on prominent display around the Showground and on the Faire website.
- Program items may be subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
- Car parks open 8:30am. Main gates open at 9.00am and the Medieval Village at 10am. The first event commences at 10am. Gates close at 6pm.
- Entry to St Ives Showground is at 450 Mona Vale Road St Ives.
- Food and drink is available to purchase at the Faire or you can bring your own.
- St Ives Medieval Faire is a fully-licensed event therefore it is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to the Faire.
- If you are at the event without a ticket, staff or performer pass security staff will be asked to leave the event or attend the ticket box to pay the applicable entry fee.
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre-sale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: The Promoter will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website.
- You expressly understand and agree that in no event shall this site, including its affiliates and licensors, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether this site had been advised of or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with: (a) the use, inability to use or performance of any of the services of this site, or (b) any unauthorized access to or modification to any of your content or transmissions, or (c) any other matter relating to this site or any of the services.
Proudly presented by Ku-ring-gai Council.
The St Ives Medieval Faire is a Ku-ring-gai Council event. Any personal information collected by Ku-ring-gai Council is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on or sell any of your personal details to anyone.
When you browse this website the following information may be recorded for statistical purposes only:
- Your server address
- Your domain name
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
When you register, we ask you for your email address to allow us to send you important messages about the Faire. Your email will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Ku-ring-gai Council is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We endeavor to make sure that all services on our website are available and pricing is true and correct.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Ku-ring-gai Council does not currently ship or deliver any products relating to the St Ives Medieval Faire.
When purchasing tickets please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind. Full refund Ticket Terms and Conditions will be presented to you at the time of your transaction prior to payment.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS