Feeling peckish? Fear not, time travellers – the king has sent word to the finest food vendors in all the land to make sure no one goes hungry.
The king would like to remind you that you are most welcome to bring food of your own to enjoy over the weekend.
A hearty and authentic tavern menu will be served.
Modern Delicacies also available at the Court of the Famished
- Turkish Gozleme
- Chinese dumplings and noodles
- Delicious Spanish paella
- Healthy Mexican wraps and nachos
- Charcoal meats
- BBQ feast plates
- Breakfast wraps
- Gourmet sausages
- Roast beef, lamb and pork
- Organic street food
- Suckling pig and pork crackling
- Chicken schnitzel wraps, burgers and snack packs
- Argentinian pork belly, lamb rolls and bacon & egg rolls
- South American empanadas, pulled chicken burgers
- Gourmet fresh pizza
- Falafel balls, wraps, platters and homemade dips
- Gourmet pies and sausage rolls
Drinks and desserts available at the Food Court
- Coffee and tea
- Milkshakes and smoothies
- Soft drinks and water
- Ice cream
- Mini pancakes
There will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.