This year we will have a special VIP area for the public! Adjacent to the Joust Arena, it will give faire-goers an opportunity to witness the Joust Arena program from the best vantage point PLUS have an unlimited daily pass to the VIP area where the very best medieval food will be available in abundance. Drinks by Two Birds Brewing will be an optional extra.
Join us for a decadent food and enchanting entertainment at the St Ives Medieval Faire…for 2018 we are offering a Royal Camp – VIP Experience.
You will be welcomed into the King and Queen’s Royal Camp located beside and behind the Royal Box
This is truly a premium experience for the 2018 Medieval Faire.
- Best view of the Joust Arena performances including the joust, battles and Grand Parade.
- Private camp area, seating, shade and theming.
- Long table feasting. Grazing Feast Menu from renowned caterers Bayleaf – served 12:00-2:00pm (Note all food with be to an authentic recipe)
- Private Bar area – Two Birds authentic brews, meads (available to purchase)
- Meet and Greet with performers, Knights and squires.
- Private facilities
- Come and go all day access
booking details for this Add-On Experience will be available soon.