Here are a few handy hints to help you make the most of your Medieval Faire experience:
- This is a Rain, Hail or Shine event. The event will go ahead unless you are notified by us via email. Please check our website www.stivesmedievalfaire.com.au or Facebook page for any updates.
- No refunds are possible after purchase of ticket unless the event is cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets to ensure they are correct.
- This ticket/s is/are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the St Ives Precinct.
The Precinct rules include but are not limited to:
- Entry to the site is conditional on a security check on entry.
- Any person deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be admitted.
- Any person causing a nuisance, disturbance, damage or injury MAY be ejected from the site and referred to police.
- The unauthorised use of commercial photography/film equipment is forbidden.
- The use of laser pointers, loud audio players and mirrors is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- All tickets give general admission to the Showground. The tickets do not entitle anyone to seating. Ticket holders are free to sit or stand within permitted areas to view various attractions.
- There are no pass outs or re-admissions.
- The St Ives Precinct and Ku-ring-gai Council take no responsibility for any goods or equipment lost or damaged at the Medieval Faire.
- The St Ives Precinct or the Ku-ring-gai Council accept no responsibility for the quality or value of goods purchased from vendors associated with the Medieval Faire.
- Ticket holders are to make themselves aware of the Showground Emergency Evacuation policy that will be on prominent display around the Showground and on the Faire website.
- Program items may be subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
- Gates open at 9.30am. The first event commences at 10am. Gates close at 6pm.
- There is parking at the Showground and at Hart Driving School ($10 per vehicle).Pre-booking is recommended.
- Entry to St Ives Showground is at 450 Mona Vale Road St Ives. Follow the signs to the car parks.
- Food and drink is available at the Faire or you can bring your own.
- St Ives Medieval Faire is a fully-licensed event therefore it is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol to the Faire.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry can be found on elsewhere on this website.
Proudly presented by Ku-ring-gai Council.
We look forward to seeing you soon!