THE FAIRE EVENT RULES
- Entry to the site is conditional on a security check on entry.
- Any person deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be admitted.
- Any person causing a nuisance, disturbance, damage or injury MAY be ejected from the site and referred to police.
- The unauthorised use of commercial photography/film equipment is not permitted.
- The use of laser pointers, loud audio players and mirrors is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- All tickets give general admission to the Showground. The tickets do not entitle anyone to seating. Ticket holders are free to sit or stand within permitted areas to view various attractions.
- There are no pass outs or readmissions.
- Ku-ring-gai Council takes no responsibility for any goods or equipment lost or damaged at the MedievalFaire.
- Ku-ring-gai Council accepts no responsibility for the quality or value of goods purchased from vendors associated with the MedievalFaire.
- Ticket holders are to make themselves aware of the Showground Emergency Evacuation policy that will be on prominent display around the Showground and on the Fairewebsite.
- Program items may be subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
- Car parks open 8:30am. Main gates open at 9.30am and the Medieval Village at 10am. The first event commences at 10am. Gates close at 6pm.
- There is parking at the Showground and at Hart Driving School ($10 per vehicle).Pre-booking is recommended.
- Entry to St Ives Showground is at 450 Mona Vale Road St Ives. Follow the signs to the car parks.
- Food and drink is available at the Faireor you can bring your own.
- St Ives MedievalFaire is a fully-licensed event therefore it is strictly forbiddento bring alcohol to the Faire.
- Terms and Conditions of Entry can be found at www.kmc.nsw.gov.au/stivesprecinct
The St Ives Medieval Faire is a Ku-ring-gai Council event. Any personal information collected by Ku-ring-gai Council is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on or sell any of your personal details to anyone.
When you browse this website the following information may be recorded for statistical purposes only:
- Your server address
- Your domain name
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
When you register, we ask you for your email address to allow us to send you important messages about the Faire. Your email will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
For more information about how Ku-ring-gai Council protects your privacy view the Privacy Management Plan.pdf (341KB)
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Ku-ring-gai Council is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We endeavour to make sure that all services on our website are available and pricing is true and correct.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Full details of Ku-ring-gai Council fees and charges are found on Ku-ring-gai Council’s website.
Click here to view the full list of fees and charges
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Ku-ring-gai Council does not currently ship or deliver any products relating to the St Ives Medieval Faire.
When purchasing tickets please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind. Full refund Ticket Terms and Conditions will be presented to you at the time of your transaction prior to payment.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS